HERE’S HOW TO SPOT THE HALLMARKS OF INDUSTRIAL STYLE
1. Pared-down color schemes built around darker hues (black, brown, and grays) with lighter, neutral accents.
2. Open-format spaces with tall ceilings that incorporate multiple living areas into one.
3. High-contrast pairings that typically feature polished and salvaged or raw materials like glass and wood.
4. Heavy use of metals such as iron, steel, copper, and brass.
5. Reclaimed wood paneling, exposed ductwork, and architectural beams.
6. Textured surfaces such as brick accent walls or concrete flooring.
7. Sleek, modernized finishes coupled with antique elements.